Lightbox Expo this weekend!

Ooooh boy did this creep up on me so fast.
I was only able to make these new business cards and stickers that I will be passing out to artists and friends alike.



Originally I wanted to show some new work/story stuff that I would have theoretically made during the summer- but instead, all efforts went to finishing our game - which I'm honestly fine with.
Hopefully I'll be able to meet some old friends and make some new ones.
In other news, we had our first life drawing class again and boy am I rusty. I was able to produce some decent drawings by the end of class - but the skill level in my current class is already very high. It's like the students get better with each semester or something. Gotta brush up on my reading and teaching - and be able to draw decently on a whiteboard for goodness sake.





Comments

Popular Posts