CTN Day 2

As expected, it was twice as packed, and completely overwhelming.  However, it was also twice as awesome as yesterday.

I got to meet a TON of new people, including some of the bloggers that I follow online.  I had some difficulty trying to talk to them though, because I felt shy and stalkerish... but I quickly got over that.  (My method was to walk by their booths several times until I got used to the fact that they were there in person.)

Gosh, I love meeting people at CTN.  They're all SO NICE.

Here are some sketches from today.






It's been a long time since I've done life drawing from a model, so boy was I rusty.  I love these models though - they are fantastic - they really know how to strike poses that tell a story!

And of course, some ink sketches that I did in my sketchbook.
(Sorry again for the terrible picture quality - taken off of my phone)




---
This time around, I got to meet Sue Blanchard!  I have always been a fan of her illustrations (some of her illustrations are downright hilarious: http://www.soobeeblog.blogspot.com/), so it was really great to meet her in person.  I also got to meet Griselda Sastrawinata (who shared a table with Sue - http://www.gsastrawinata.blogspot.com/) and they said some nice things to me about my ink crows :D.  I had to calm myself down when they did, haha.  


Comments

  1. Love all the drawings Sarah!! Amazing job like always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice gestures! And yeah, those models were kinda awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I always remember to take a sketchbook with me every time I go to CTN. I love drawing those guys.

      Delete
  3. Those ink sketches are stellar! The models look like John and Daniela. Used to draw them a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O__O. Thanks so much! I'm a huge fan of your blog, so having you say that means a lot to me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts