The Gameplan

So, what do we do now?

Well, I've been giving it a lot of thought, and I think I definitely want to do something that I've always wanted to do: Graphic Novels.

I even recorded myself talking about my plans:



 As I've mentioned before, I plan to seriously pursue making short comics and graphic novels from now on. I'm really jazzed about it, and I can't wait to see what I make.
...I just gotta get through DUIK first. And finish off Garden Warrior. But more about that on the next blog!

In the meantime, I will be studying from various graphic novels that I have purchased from time to time. Currently I'm studying from this book:


Hopefully I'll be able to glean a lot from this! 

In other news, I'm also reading from Austin Kleon's book, "Show Your Work!"  It's filled with practical advice that I really agree with (and already follow). I'll share this sage advice with my students after Spring Break is over.

Til next time!
- Sarah



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts