Well I've certainly disappeared (into Shadowbringers!)

Okay, okay, look.
I know I say this every time, but wow has it been a while!

Our trip to Japan came and went, June was packed, and then I got sucked into the new expansion for Final Fantasy 14: Shadowbringers. It's actually an excellently done game and amazingly well told story. I have fallen down the rabbit hole with the lore and I am so excited to see what else comes out for the game.

But, to make it more productive, I am also doing artwork/screen cap repaints to get back in the swing of things!

Here are my attempts so far. Next I plan to make garbage comics with funny ideas, and then hopefully a nice, semi-serious one that I've been meaning to do for a while.







bonus: Here are some garbage comics in no context





Comments

Popular Posts