Explorations and Discoveries

I have a confession to make: I'm already planning/plotting my graphic novel(s). I have been doodling in my spare time as a form of stress relief, but lately they've been developing into something more.



That being said, I'm still focusing on finishing the game! This was just a nice stress relief project to have on the side.
On another note, I wanted to do more silly comics involving my husband and I, but unfortunately I was having the hardest time making myself into a character. It was kind of maddening to be honest.



Anyhow, this was a nice break from animating - but I did have a breakthrough with Duik of all things! Now to race to the finish before the end of April smacks me upside the head. 

Bonus image:


Speaking of April, there are also only 20 more days left until my birthday....oh boy.



Comments

Popular Posts