It's finally alive!

Behold:

The beast finally moves!



It has been a long time coming, and even longer time remembering how to actually animate since it has been several years since I've done so. That being said, I'm glad it turned out the way it did! I did this animation in Photoshop (LOL) and I was able to bake some effects into the individual layers.

This monster has been living as concept sketches, designs, and still art for nearly 2 years now, and what a freaking relief it is to see it come to life.

Anyhow, that has been the reason for my slight absence this past week. Another thing that will also increase my busy-ness is that I am taking over not one but two classes at CSULB and it will be...interesting to say the least.

Anyhow, Dawood and I are running the gauntlet to try and get our latest game assets done before we fly out to Japan. I spent a solid two hours figuring out our itinerary, plotting out the directions on Google Maps and placing said links on our Google Calendar so that we can have a relatively pain-free time while we are traveling around in Japan. 

Did I mention that we are flying out May 15th? That is literally only a month from now. Goodness.

See you guys around!  Now I'm animating the death sequence for this sword munster. Things are always interesting around here.





Comments

Popular Posts